Bump.
Yes, I know it comes off as really nerdy, but I really enjoy reading some of this, some of the times. I'm sure at least one or two people around here could share this same intrest. Feel free to come by, and list some favorite series, and sites...I'll even list them here on the main page.
Sites
------
http://www.mangavolume.com
http://www.onemanga.com
Favroties
------
Berserk. (Hutchinson)
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bump.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Quick option, check out Death Note. Premiere shown on Adult Swim last week.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks